Re: How do I make this RDF validate?

* Peter K. Sheerin wrote:
>But what's the solution? Do I need to drop down to Transitional (shudder),
>or move up to 1.1? And why is XHTML 1.0 missing RDF in the first place?

What you can do is to write your own XHTML document type using m12n
facilities and so on (maybe some RDF people already wrote some module
fpor RDF and DC...) but in general I recommend to either link the RDF
using the link or meta elements or to encode your meta data like
outlined in RFC 2731. There were also some reasonable thoughts posted to
www-rdf-interest@w3.org, you may check the archives.

XHTML 1.0 misses RDF because HTML 4 hadn't RDF.