Re: bug with codepage 1251

On Sat, 3 Nov 2001, iSmart wrote:

> You can try http://alexa.sibproject.ru/main.htm for example. Thanx for the
> answer.

Character references such as – aren't affected by the character
encoding--they always refer to Unicode, and in Unicode there is no
printable character at 150.

If you're looking for the en dash, it's –, –, or – in
HTML.  Or you could just use the 8-bit windows-1251 encoding for it (the
byte with decimal value 150).

Liam

--
Liam Quinn