Re: Suggestion for the validator

On 20.06.01 at 11:38, Tom Kelleher <kelleher@tkelleher.com> wrote:

>Suggestion:  In addition to uploading HTML files, would it be possible to
>simply copy and paste HTML into a textbox?

It's in the works. I have a limited prototype running and as soon as the
major wrinkles have been ironed out it's good to go. I don't want to guess
at when it's fit for public consumption yet, but the code is in the
repository so it's just a matter of time.

>In our case, our site is entirely password protected -- so we can't just
>send the URL through your main interface.

Did you try it? :-)

The Validator will proxy the authentication to the client so it'll be just
as if you'd entered the URL directly into your browser.