Re: THE VALIDATED AS OK ICON

On 15.06.01 at 18:28, John Russell <ve3ll@rac.ca> wrote:

>Is this a gif file -- if so the background should be made
>transparent for those of us who use backgrounds other
>than white

The icon is GIF or PNG depending on what your browser tells our server that
it wants. IIRC both versions have a transparent background, but PNG support
in current browsers is a bit flaky so it may end up showing the beckground
as white regardless. If you want to explicitly get the GIF version, you can
append ".gif" to the filename in the URL or use the link to the GIF version
on the validation results page.