Re: How do I validate an XHTML+SMIL document?

On Monday, June 11, 2001 at 8:13 PM, derhoermi@gmx.net (Bjoern Hoehrmann) wrote:

> * Peter K. Sheerin wrote:
> >I'm experimenting with XHTML+SMIL, as it works in IE 5.5/6 on Windows, and
> have it working, somewhat:
> >
> >http://www.cadenceweb.com/templates/goldSMIL.html
> >
> >But I can't get the page to validate.
>
> >Is there a way to get such a page to validate?
>
> Write a XHTML SMIL module a new driver etc. and validate your new XHTML
> document against the resulting DTD or Schema.

But, before you do that you need to fix this line

<?import namespace="t" implementation="#default#time2">

to be

<?import namespace="t" implementation="#default#time2" ?>

In XML a Processing Instruction ends with "?>" instead of just ">" as in
SGML.

--
Christian Smith  |  csmith@barebones.com  |  http://web.barebones.com

He who dies with the most friends... Is still dead!