Re: 2 bugs in the W3 html validator service

FWIW, or on a usability note, a page reload of
http://validator.w3.org/check revalidates the file using IE (on
Windows). Reloading the page in some other browsers is not rewarding,
however: NS4 offers to repost the form, but does not; Opera 5 reports
"Connection closed by remote server" after about thirty seconds; NS6
just reads the former validation results from its cache.