RE: Source shows in Greek (added info)

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Robert Barger wrote:

> After sending my message last Saturday and receiving no response on the
> list,

Your message seemed too bizarre for my poor little brain to comprehend.
Or in other words, I couldn't shed any light on the matter.

> the Greek text from the validator's response (as it appeared on my
> browser) and pasted it into my e-mail message...it appeared in English!

Well, that would seem to point pretty firmly to your browser as a
prime suspect.

--
Nick Kew

Site Valet - the essential service for anyone with a website.
<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>