Re: changing format of image

On 15.07.01 at 11:51, Jeff Breker <jbreker@megatokyo.org> wrote:

>I am writing because I have not noticed much for details concerning your
>"valid html document" image. I would like to change the format of the
>image to jpg instead of using the png or gif provided.

Well, JPEG is not really suitable for computer generated imagery such as
our badges (JPEG is designed for photographic images), but feel free to
convert it to JPEG for your own use. Any decent image processing
application should be able to do this for you. Just watch out that your
compression settings don't make the image illegible as JPEGs are wont to
do.

>I would also like to change the background of the image to black instead
>of white.

The backgrounds are actually transparent so you should get whatever
background color you've set for the block containing the image.