  From: antilyrical@spamcop.net
  To: www-validator@w3.org
  Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 3:53 AM
  Subject: depreciated tags

        Hello!
        I think modifications should be made so that whoever submitted the
web page, gets a warning if they use a depreciated tag. For example, if
someone has the <strike> tag in their document, when it gets parsed by
validator, it will give a warning saying that the <strike> tag is
depreciated.
        I don't know how possible and/or probable that change would be, but
I think it would be a great addition to validator.

        Mario

        Stamp powered by www.mailround.com