Re: Euro sign

Hello Olivier,

Can you send us a pointer to the page you validated, or
at least the error message(s)?

First, you need to use an encoding that includes the Euro.
windows-1252 would be an obvious candidate. Maybe you
already used that.

Also, I guess that we have to update the validator to a
new version of iconv, because the Euro wasn't included
in earlier versions of some win encodings.

Of course, if you use UTF-8, you won't have any problem at
all.

Another, temporary, fix is to use €, see
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/sgml/entities.html.

Regards,   Martin.