Re: Help!

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Bill Bithell wrote:

> I cant see a website with a new Opera webbrowser, it is [chop]

That indicates a design defect.  It probably - but not necessarily -
indicates invalid markup.

> I am concentrating on throwing hackers out of my system, and tripped over your
> web validation site.

Erm - why do you suppose it might be relevant?  The validator is telling
you whether the markup is correctly constructed.  It tells you exactly
as much about the *content* of a site as a spelling or syntax check.

> see attached:

Please don't post attachments.

--
Nick Kew

Site Valet - the essential service for anyone with a website.
<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>