Re: Xhtml /CSS validator- umlaut problem

I'm stumped.

It seems like you're actually typing in two-byte unicode in whatever
overly fancy text editor you're using, and setting the content-type
has finally shown you that.

Again, there's ä &ouml Ü etc.

L.

<L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>