Re: Page Valet

Hallo, Nick Kew,

Am Donnerstag, 19. April 2001 um 22:30 schrieben Sie:
>> As I see it there'd be no disadvantage if we'd start to translate the
>> SP messages because such a translation would be useful in any way.
> A further note: you should look at the latest OpenSP from
> http://openjade.sourceforge.net/
> Someone has already done a lot of german translation.

Hmm, searched the whole OpenJade/OpenSP website but didn't find
anything more as a notice that a german localized version is
available.
Anyways i gonna look into the distribution.

OpenSP Mailinglist isn't working (tried to subscribe but didn't got
any reply yet).
I'll contact the authors directly asap.

Thanks for the short note...

--