Re: re-testing "fixed" file?

Thank you Bjoern. In fact I'm sure that there's a "caching server" at my
ISP that did this. Another problem with such a setup is that when I'm
making repeated uploads during re-writes of a file something (recursion?)
causes the site to become unavailable to me even though someone from a
different computer can get to the newly edited site!

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE