Re: Prominence of Validation Confirmation Message...

On 13.07.00 at 13:18, Einar Westermann <einar.westermann@online.no> wrote:

>The validator output might have had a prominent "no errors found" message,
>to distinguish it more easily from a result page with error listings.
>Surely this is a usability issue pertaining to the validation service.
>(But a minor issue, I think. The coloured icon is easy to spot.)

Yes, the output from the Validator should be improved. It's currently too
full of clutter and too hard to quickly parse. It gets by because it only
validates a single file at a time, but once it does more it's completely
unusable. Expect changes to the output at about the same time as that
feature is added.

--
As a cat owner, I know this for a fact...
Nothing says "I love you" like a decapitated gopher on your front porch.