Re: an online content accessability checking service

I tried it with
http://www.att.com

and got back a page at address

http://cgi.w3.org/javascript/showdate.js

which said

Sorry, Not Found.

The URL path in your request doesn't match anything we have available

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and

kasday@acm.org
http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday

(215) 204-2247 (voice)  (800) 750-7428 (TTY)

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/