Re: 4.0 to 4.01 Transition Issues

On Tuesday, February 15, 2000 at 5:09 AM, link@tss.no (Terje Bless) wrote:

> On 14.02.00 at 22:24, Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org> wrote:
>
> >Sorry about that, fixed.
>
> Uhm, well, I'm not really sure pointing to a page saying "This
> specification has been superseded" is all that much better.

Nah, I think this is perfect. It lets the user know immediately that they
should be using something other than what they are using, points to the
current version and also points to the full content of the previous
version.

--
Christian Smith  |  csmith@barebones.com  |  http://web.barebones.com
PGP Fingerprint  -  60E5 2216 97D2 1D1A B923 F036 00A9 CEC0 D411 FA89

"I congratulate myself on not having arrived into the world until the
present time. This age suits my taste." - Ovid