Re: Validating for Accessibility

At 04:11 PM 12/27/2000 , Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>I propose that this discussion move to the ER mailing list entirely, unless
>anyone objects. So please make that the recipient of further posts if nobody
>screams...

For those only on the Validator list, the "ER mailing list" is
not a discussion list about a US medical drama television show,
but rather the "Evaluation and Repair" working group (interest
group?) of the Web Accessibility Initiative.

For more information, please refer to:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

There is information on how you can participate/join the list,
as well as an archive of past messages.

Enjoy!

--Kynn

--