Re: Transparent replacement "Valid XHTML 1.0" badge

Thanks Robin!

The current Valid HTML 4.01 button (the .gif version at lease, not sure about
the .png one) has the same problem.  Mind fixing it?

While you are at it, I'll give you a tougher one:  the WAI A/AA/AAA buttons
have the "blue/black W3C on white" portion noticeably smaller than that which
is used by the validation buttons.  Looks poor next to them.

Do you also correct the colors to the nearest 216 browser safe palette version?

--
Cheers,
Bruce Bailey