Re: File names to long

On Thursday, April 13, 2000 at 23:18, link@tss.no (Terje Bless) wrote:

> On 31.03.00 at 15:00, Christian Smith <csmith@barebones.com> wrote:
>
> >I just checked out a copy of the validator source using MacCVS Pro version
> >2.5.0b2 and received three errors regarding file names being to long. This
> >is because the OS on my machine can't handle names longer than 31
> >characters. While this is an OS specific problem it would be nice if file
> >names in the repository could be kept under 31 characters.
>
> And that would be which files...? :-)

Doh! This should give you enough info to track them down...

Could not complete an operation on ³xhtml1-missing-Š-and-xmlns.html² because the file name is too long!

Could not complete an operation on ³xhtml1-strict-mŠsing-xmlns.html² because the file name is too long!

--
Christian Smith  |  csmith@barebones.com  |  http://web.barebones.com
PGP Fingerprint  -  60E5 2216 97D2 1D1A B923 F036 00A9 CEC0 D411 FA89