Re: A bug in the validator...

Thank you;

I thought that the problem was too simple to not have been detected before,
but at the same time it looked ok to me as well as the people that I asked
(I've not really worked with "webdesign" in a cpl of years but the people
that I asked still do).

	/Tony
PS I didn't use http://validator.w3.org/check/referer because I wasn't
aware of it.
--
Per scientiam ad libertatem. ©1999 Tony L. Svanstrom