Re: Implied end of HEAD element

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>

>My expectation was that the <BR> would signal the end of the
>HEAD element, and <BR> would pass fine, <LINK> would get flagged
>as something that doesn't belong in a BODY element, and <BODY>
>would get flagged because there's already a BODY element that
>started when the <BR> was encountered.

The beginning of the BODY element is marked either by it's start tag
<BODY> or if such is omitted by % flow or INS or DEL.  %flow is defined
as %block | %inline.

 BR is an inline element and as such can only occur in block elements or
other inline elements (which are in block elements). Therefore the
beginning of the BODY element is marked either by it's start tag <BODY>
or if such is omitted by a block element or INS or DEL.

BR, not being a block element, cannot mark the beginning of the BODY.
/e