Re: Validate a file as well as a URI

At 04:06 PM 12/27/1999 , Michael Sorens wrote:
>Your HTML validator looks incredibly worthwhile--but it is totally useless for all my web pages, which are either on company intranets behind a firewall, or just private web pages on my local hard drive.
>Please add the option of validating from a file path as well as a URI.

You can download and install the source for the validator for use on
an internal site.

You could also try the HTML Help validator at:
http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/upload.html

--Kynn, not associated with either validator

Next Speaking Engagement -- SHARE at Anaheim   http://www.kynn.com/+share
Take my Web Management Online Class!       http://www.kynn.com/+nextclass