From: Isabella Draine-Soto <idraine22@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 24 September 2021 at 08:11
To: "www-validator-css@w3.org" <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Subject: URGENT- Validator Error
Resent from: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Resent date: Friday, 24 September 2021 at 08:11

Good Morning,
I was  using your website to validate my file and this error keeps popping up. And no matter what changes I make it doesn’t seem to fix? Can you please help me? Thank you. Here is the error below and my file. I did take out the space between charset and the “ mark but that didn’t solve anything, and there are no spaces before @. If you could help I would greatly appreciate it.

[cid:image001.png@01D7B11D.D5E101E0][cid:image002.png@01D7B11D.D5E101E0]