Re: unexplained validation error

On 10 Mar 2015, at 17:48, AAstroTime-AdWords wrote:

> and I still found one error that I can't adjust:
> a.. #cf img.top:hover, #cf img.hover\_effect  Parse Error opacity=0)

> filter: alpha(opacity=0);

> I have browsed the W3C page and see the same example there!

Which page? Filter Effects Module Level 1? That's a draft specification. It isn't yet standard.

> 102 Property -moz-border-radius is an unknown vendor extension

Vendor prefixed properties are for experimental technologies. border-radius has been well supported for a long time, don't use prefixed property names for it. Firefox hasn't required -moz- for that since 2011.

> So please, how can I embed the validation W3C certificate?

There is no certificate. If you pass validation, the validator will give you the HTML to display an icon that you can use to show off your compliance.

> it seems to be required for a page Audit.

If the audit is remotely sensible, then any requirements it has will be based on testing something more important that if you display an icon (which could be a lie).

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.co.uk/