Encountering HTTP errors trying to validate a page

From: <efmulder@ziggo.nl>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 08:39:03 +0100
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Whenever I try to validate CSS styling using http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ I get a HTTP error "ERR_NO_RESPONSE" (Google Chrome) or "This page can't be displayed" (IE) in pretty much all cases.I've tried using three different browsers on three different locations, but I get the same error everywhere. Even accessing the validator itself failes sometimes with the same error.
Up to about a week or so ago, I had no problems at all accessing the validator or using it's functions and nothing has changed on my end.
Is anyone else experiencing the same?

Kind regards,

Eric Mulder