Re: [bug] validator claims CSS3 has no margin property

2013-10-02 17:32, Chris Lilley wrote:

> I don't have a minimal test case, but I do have a stylesheet that
> generates the error. Unfortunately its the standard CSSWG stylesheet!

There the problem can be reduced to this rather minimal case:

@page {margin: 0}

As I wrote earlier, I was able to reproduce the problem with a simple

a {margin: 0}

but when trying again a bit later, it passed. This suggested to me that
there is some change going on that makes the validator somewhat unstable.

Yucca