Re: Validator not working

2013-12-06 0:05, Jon Vincent wrote:

> When I go to the CSS validator, it's as if the server isn't processing
> my request. It doesn't time out, just nothing is shown, like there's no
> page there. http://jigsaw.w3.org/ also doesn't show anything... is it
> possible that service is down for maintenance? Or is it just me? The
> server is up, just not sending any pages.

No problem here. Tested with validation “By URI”, “By file upload”, and
“By direct input”. Which one(s) did you try?

It’s possible that the server was temporarily down, or that the
connection between your computer and the server was somehow broken. This
can be checked e.g. using traceroute software (in Windows: tracert).

Yucca