Re: validate from a Java program: how to send CSS and receive results

From: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 21:30:55 +0300
Cc: info@terwiel.com
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
I know I’m replying to a very old thread, but I stumbled on the same issue so thought I’d mention the solution for anyone that finds this thread by googling (like I did). You just need to use enctype="multipart/form-data" and the issue is magically solved. :)

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations
http://w3.org/people/all#leahttp://lea.verou.me ✿ @leaverou

Eric <info@terwiel.com> wrote on Tue, 5 Jan 2010 11:54:29 +0100