Re: Value Error : list-style-type none is not a list-style-type value : none

On Sun, 11 Nov 2012, John Byde wrote:

> I have been using the same menu system using lists on my web site for a couple of years and it has always validated OK.
>
> Today I received the message ?Value Error : list-style-type none is not a list-style-type value : none?

Fixed, this was a temporary issue while making the css3 implementation
up to date.

> Reference to the w3c schools etc clearly shows that ?none? is a valid reference.

Note that there is no W3C schools, you may find informations and tutorials
at http://www.webplatform.org/
Cheers,

--
Baroula que barouleras, au tiƩu toujou t'entourneras.

         ~~Yves