Re: Issues in your validator

No, it isn't. Please see this post from the archives: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator-css/2012Jun/0008.html

> 18	.ui-helper-zfix	Parse Error Opacity=0)

Microsoft's proprietary filter property is not valid CSS.

> Here the synthaxys accepted worldwide:

Only because Internet Explorer is used worldwide. I might be wrong, but I think I remember reading that IE 9 no longer supports filter when outside compatibility or quirks mode.

> from the site:
> http://www.css3.info/on-opacity-and-complexity/
> img { opacity: 0.6; } img:hover { opacity: 1; }

The error message is referring to filter:Alpha(Opacity=0);

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk