Re: Vendor-specific extensions: warnings, not errors

On Fri, 31 Dec 2010, Jens O. Meiert wrote:

As a followup to the mailing list...

Cyrille sent us a patch that was integrated. The result is available on
the dev validator at http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/

Thanks again Cyrille and Jens !

--
Baroula que barouleras, au tiƩu toujou t'entourneras.

         ~~Yves