Re: -moz-outline-style

I was using the a:focus {-moz-outline-style: none; } on my website because
the border was causing my image to shift and a scroll bar to appear just for
a split second. Unfortunately that caused my css not to validate :( so I
added a 1px solid white border to the image and now there is no shifting
because the border is already there. Not sure if your issue was style
related or not... but figured it was worth mentioning. Now my css validates
yay!