Re: I/O Error: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 12:48:20PM +0800, gnu ware <waregnu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Target: https://waregnu.gicp.net/
>
> I/O Error: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building
> failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable
> to find valid certification path to requested target

Hi,

I'm attaching two patches to fix this problem.

The first one just updates dependency versions, so that a clean cvs
checkout actually builds again.

The second patch enables two dummy handlers to allow sites with
self-signed (and maybe without a matching common name) certificates as
well. If Google indexes those sites, there is no reason the CSS
Validator refuse them... :)

Thanks.