Re: [www-validator-css] <none>

The error is in the page itself, not in one of the stylesheets, hence
why you were unable to find it.

The error message is referring to the end of line 86:

Terrace. Fishguard, Pembrokeshire SA65 9LU<br /> Tel: 01348 874217.
E-mail: <span style="font-size: 10pt; color: blue; font-family:
'Arial','sans-serif'">

-- Kravvitz