Re: Farsi "W3C CSS Validator"

Dear Olivier,

Yes, very thanks. Design changes are:
---
in the CSS;
* change the default text-align from text-align: left to text-align:
right (for some of tag selectors)

* change a number of float:left to float: right and vice versa (for
some of tag selectors)

* wherever a letter spacing is declared, change to 0 for the Opera web
browser and ...

* change the following font-families to (Arial,"Times New
Roman",sans-serif;) for some of web browsers
  Helvetica, Arial, Sans-Serif;
  Verdana,Arial,sans-serif;
  Monaco, "Courier New", Monospace;
  "Myriad Web", "Myriad Pro", "Gill Sans", Helvetica, Arial, Sans-Serif;
---
in the web page;
* <html ... dir="rtl">

---