Re: w3c cant find css-file

Well, there is something slightly unusual
about the way your server responds; whilst
it will happily serve

	http://www.fwg-osterode.de/css/comp.css

it says

	Not Found
	The requested URL /css/ was not found on this server.

when asked for

	http://www.fwg-osterode.de/css/

Is /css/ a virtual directory, and could this in
some way explain the problems; and could you put
up a second version of your home page, with all
references to

	../css/comp.css

replaced by

	/css/comp.css

so we can see the difference ?  Finally do you
see any difference if you replace

	../css/comp.css

by

	css/comp.css