Re: CSS Tutorial for Compliance

Bill Woosley wrote:
 > Does anyone know of a good CSS tutorial for compliance?

	I think you mean *conformance*, not *compliance* per se.

 > I've made some
 > of the suggested fixes, but I still am throwing some errors.

	The term "errors" has a different definition for
	CSS than for xHTML.  For one thing, some authoring
	tools insist on an intranet (non-public WWW) view of
	the world--that is, they add properties indiscriminately.

 > On another site I have validated, the CSS is perfect. But when using
 > IE7 I continue to get browser errors (locks up) if I click on too many
 > links.

	Frankly, I can't remember if I've ever had a "lockup" due
	strictly to a CSS file (even on Windows), but I could be wrong.

 > Maybe the problem is isolated to this PC, or worse yet a buggy
 > IE7.

	Please include the link and others can help.

 > Any suggestions or is IE7 just a lost cause? :)

	Test with IE7 (and IE8 beta) on a different machine and
	more important, test with other cross-platform browsers.

 > Thanks for your help.
 >
 > Bill Woosley

	Wayne