Re: Lexical error at line 1, column 62. Encountered: <EOF> after : "\";"

It would be great help if you would post link that you try to validate. Only
from that line we can conclude that something happened and whole document do
not load but transfer is finished somewhere after ;

Best,

---
Zoran
http://www.fragrantica.com/