Re: Unknown pseudo-element or pseudo-class :first-child

Hello,

On Feb 20, 2008, at 05:54 , Anthony Ettinger wrote:

> 7  	  	 Unknown pseudo-element or pseudo-class :first-child
> 9 		Unknown pseudo-element or pseudo-class :first-child
> 12 		Unknown pseudo-element or pseudo-class :first-child
> 15 		Unknown pseudo-element or pseudo-class :hover
>
> This seems odd to me...I get this error using the File Upload css
> validator

Can you give more details? Which options were used? Which instance
(production on jigsaw.w3.org or development at http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/
  )?

Possibly putting that file you're uploading to the validator online as
a test case would help, too.

--
olivier