Re: restful api wish

Hi Kai,

Thanks for the ping.

On 7-Aug-08, at 3:33 AM, Kai Hendry wrote:
> Any movement in this output format?
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator-css/2008Jul/
> 0000.html
> I know it's holiday time, just be good to get a ETA. :-)

No recent movement. Things are indeed slow: those who are on vacation
are less responsive, and those not taking vacations are busy :).
I think I should be able to follow up on this soon, figure out the
best way to sync your suggestions with the work done by Henri.

I suspect however that we won't get anything released on the
production service before September - stuff will be available on the
test server until then:
http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/

--
olivier