Re: proposed changes to the CSS Validator architecture (as suggested by CSS WG)

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:22:13 +0200, olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org> wrote:
> The new code can be tested on the developer's version at:
> http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/
> (note that only the english version may work at this point)
> and early feedback would be much welcome.

When I validate annevankesteren.nl it complaints about ::after, ::before,
::selection, and the general sibling combinator. Is this expected or
should it work with the Selectors Level 3 profile?

(I'm not on www-validator-css by the way.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>