Re: Real problem caused by CSS validators willingness to tacitly accept HTML

Sadly that is not the case with our current IIS
configuration, which suggests that the configuration
(and behaviour) of IIS is at least partially responsible
for this seemingly odd behaviour.  Cf.

	http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.rhul.ac.uk/About/foo.css

where I can state with certainty that
http://www.rhul.ac.uk/About/foo.css