Re: Error message receiving during CSS validation using the file upload method

On Mar 19, 2007, at 09:28 , Philip & Le Khanh wrote:
> Isn't there rather more to it than that, Olivier ?
> If we can believe M. Dastoor's attachment, then
> what he is terming "CSS" is, in fact, HTML with
> embedded CSS.

Oh, you're absolutely right Philip, my bad, I shouldn't answer mails
before coffee.

Hormazdyar, the problem then is not so much the comments, the problem
you are having is that the upload interface of the CSS validator can
only take css stylesheets (that is, only the stuff that goes between
The upload interface can not take HTML with CSS.

If you want to send HTML with embedded CSS to the validator, the
content has to be online, and then you can use the "by URL" interface
of the validator.

Hope this helps.
--
olivier