Re: Keyboard accessibility of More Options

Dear Olivier -- I still feel that the message
"This document validates as CSS!" is inappropriate
when the validator has been fed an HTML document
that /contains/ (putatively) valid CSS.  The
message in such circumstances should, I believe,
make reference to the document /containing/ (or,
if linked therefrom rather than embedded), /linking
to/, valid CSS rather than (as is suggested by
the current wording) /being/ valid CSS.

Philip Taylor
--------