Re: Validator errors

On 1/4/07, Lars Berg <lars@egenart.info> wrote:
< snip >
> So, the question remains. Why do I get this error about the </head>
> ending tag?
>
> The element type "head" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</
> head>".

Hi, Lars..

Without seeing the original, can't tell for sure, but I know I've
received this error message in the past when mine were also correctly
terminated.. For lack of a better way to say it just now, errors will
occasionally be feeding off one another, and mine invariably were
actually reflecting other seemingly unrelated errors.. The message
would disappear upon my correction of the unrelated error(s)..

Two questions: As far as you can tell, are all your other errors
corrected now..?; If they are, would you mind posting the URL in
question..? Offlist would be fine..

Cindy :)

- :: -
http://CindySueCausey.blogspot.com