Re: Css validation

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007, Jukka K. Korpela wrote:

>> 64 h3 This property applies to block-level elements.
>
> Where do you get such a message and why do you think it is a warning?
> It looks like purely informative. I can't remember having seen
> such messages in reports from the W3C CSS Validator.

I have - sometimes. It seems there are different servers with
different software versions. This happened (happens?) with
validator.w3.org, too. Sometimes it recognized *.html.gz files,
sometimes it didn't.

Every effort should be made that all servers under the same name
run the same software version.