Re: Test-shadow bug in Jigsaw

Actually, text-shadow is part of CSS 2, so it should also be part of
CSS 2.1. That it is not is pure madness.

The problem is that I have a referer based mechanism on my web pages,
and suddenly everything changed. Now I have to add an ampersand,
which is a problem in XHTML (for instance, a Safari bug prevents
using quoted ampersands in URIs). Thus I now have to redirect to a
separate PHP function to make it work as before without interfering
with normal operation.

Do whatever you want, but by changing defaults like this you are just
creating problems for people.

Besides, you are not given any options whatsoever when using http://
jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/check/referer