Re: Validation issue

This is a copy of my reply to Dave. I forgot to CC it to the list.

The validator was wrong about the line number. The error was on line 112.

is missing a space between the attributes. It should be:

To find the XHTML error, I saved the file locally and renamed it to
have a .xht extension and then loaded it into Firefox, which then told
me the correct position of the error.