Re: CSS Qs please

I missed it before. Firefox pointed it out when I served the page as
application/xhtml+xml. The problem that the validator is showing is
this:

There should be a space before the target attribute.

You should still fix the other two things I pointed out though.

P.S. I forgot to mention it before, but next time please respond to
the list instead of directly to me.